FREE SHIPPING ON SELECTED ITEMS!
South Texas Tack will provide FREE GROUND SHIPPING on orders $79.99 or more only in the Continental US. Some exclusions will apply.
SHIPPING & RETURNS:
Shipping costs are automatically calculated and added to your order before you submit any payment information. Add boots, saddles or tack to your cart and head to the checkout page, where you will be given shipping options and their price points. Your order will ship shortly after payment has been received. Items will only be shipped on business days.
· Shipping must be paid when you place your order
· If the items are in stock, they will ship the same day
· We can now deliver to P.O. boxes
· USPS priority mail does not guarantee your shipment to be there in the time frame that is stated, to guarantee shipment during specific time use USPS Priority Mail Express
· Next or Second Day delivery is available, but order MUST be placed before 1:00pm CST Monday – Thursday *No Deliveries Made on Saturdays
· Handling charges will be added to larger items
· If you ship to an address different than the billing address, you MUST use Ground Shipping
· All shipments refused will incur a charge of all shipping costs
· Python cannot be shipped to California
· Exotic leathers, felt, beaver, and straw hats cannot be shipped internationally
· Ariat cannot be shipped internationally
· Please note: To protect our customers online, any customers with orders exceeding the amount of $250 dollars, customers that choose 2nd Day Air/Next Day Air Shipping Method, or customers that are shipping to a different billing address, will now be required to be present and provide a signature for their package, in order to protect our customers from fraudulent activity or theft.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ORDER?
HOW LONG SHOULD I EXPECT TO WAIT BEFORE I RECEIVE A REFUND?
This depends on your bank, but most release the funds to your account after two billing cycles have passed. One billing cycle is approximately one month, or the span of one bank statement.
Again, this is dependent on your bank, and is not determined by South Texas Tack.