Curicyn Equine Triage Kit
Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $99.99
Free Ground Shipping applies to the continental 48 states via best ground method (5-8 business days depending delivery address). Some exclusions apply.
Free Ground Shipping on Saddles
Limited Time Offer. Free Ground Shipping applies to the continental 48 states via best ground method (5-8 business days depending delivery address). Some exclusions apply.
Monday – Friday in stock orders received before 2:00pm CST are shipped the same day. Orders placed after 3:00pm CST will ship the following business day. Next Day, Second Day, and Three Day orders will not be delivered on Saturday, unless Saturday delivery is specified (there is an additional charge).
All orders over $500 will require a signature.
Items marked as oversized are not eligible for free shipping promotions and you will need to call for quote on expedited shipping.
Alaska and Hawaii
All orders being shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will have a $25.00 surcharge added.
South Texas Tack has partnered with a trusted third-party company, International Checkout, to fulfill orders for our international customers. Please see our complete procedures and policy on international ordering information here: <<click here>> Some exclusions apply. Currently Unavailable
Once an order is placed with STT, you will receive an email confirmation and once your order is shipped you will receive an email with your tracking information. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This kit allows you to have everything you need at your fingertips.
- 2oz Curicyn “Original Formula” – skin cleaner, wound cleaner and wash for abrasions, cuts, scrapes, skin rashes, hot spots and burns.
- 2oz Curicyn Eye Care Solution – tested for sensitivity to skin and mucosal membranes, and its active ingredients are proven to clean eyes by helping remove bacteria.
- 2oz BodyGuard Flea, Tick & Insect Repellent – flea, tick and insect repellent will provide 3X the protection.
- 1oz Curicyn Wound Care Clay – prepared using a combination of refined clay, the Original Formula plus several other important ingredients to address open wounds or skin disorders in areas that are difficult to bandage or cover and areas in which a liquid product just does not work too well.
- Case with Organized Dividers
- Pet Care Kit Manual
- 72″ Double Looped Adjustable Leash
- Emergency Blanket
- Instant Ice Pack
- Light Stick
- 2 Pair- Vinyl Gloves
- Triangular Bandage
- Flexible Cohesive Bandage
- 4- 6" x 2″ Adhesive Bandages
- 4 -2" x 2″ Wound Pads
- 4 -3" x 3″ Gauze Pads
- 2- Gauze Rolls
- 4 -Cotton Swabs
- Blunt Tip Scissors
- Roll Medical Tape