Trainer Roping Dummy by Heel-O-Matic
Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $99.99
Free Ground Shipping applies to the continental 48 states via best ground method (5-8 business days depending delivery address). Some exclusions apply.
Free Ground Shipping on Saddles
Limited Time Offer. Free Ground Shipping applies to the continental 48 states via best ground method (5-8 business days depending delivery address). Some exclusions apply.
Monday – Friday in stock orders received before 2:00pm CST are shipped the same day. Orders placed after 3:00pm CST will ship the following business day. Next Day, Second Day, and Three Day orders will not be delivered on Saturday, unless Saturday delivery is specified (there is an additional charge).
All orders over $500 will require a signature.
Items marked as oversized are not eligible for free shipping promotions and you will need to call for quote on expedited shipping.
Alaska and Hawaii
All orders being shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will have a $25.00 surcharge added.
South Texas Tack has partnered with a trusted third-party company, International Checkout, to fulfill orders for our international customers. Please see our complete procedures and policy on international ordering information here: <<click here>> Some exclusions apply. Currently Unavailable
Once an order is placed with STT, you will receive an email confirmation and once your order is shipped you will receive an email with your tracking information. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Heel-O-Matic is excited to introduce the brand-new TRAINER.This innovative roping dummy features a completely new hop sequence that has been studied and perfected over the past several years. The new hop is the EXACT replica of a live cattle in tow, and has even been matched correctly to live cattle movements by a mechanical engineer professor from Baylor University. Ideal for headers and healers and families that rope together, this is THE roping dummy machine to own if you want the PERFECT PRACTICE!
- Patented hopping motion that replicates the actual movement of live cattle in tow
- A fixed tongue and shorter frame produces realistic maneuverability and quicker reaction times for you and your hourse
- Controllably repeat your runs and prepare to accurately calculate your steer's speed regardless of cattle type
- Develop muscle memory by roping at the same angles as a live steer for a consistent, accurate loop
- Practice controlled handles with our rotating head and collapsible horns
- Realistic head will help you rope cattle deep around the eyes and wide legs keep your loop exaggerated to more consistently catch two feet